At Bay Regional Medical Center, we are proud to offer an exciting opportunity for a Social Worker with a Master of Social Work (MSW) degree. This position is for PRN (as needed) Days, and is located in Athens, Georgia. We are a leading healthcare organization in the Health industry, committed to providing exceptional care to our local community.
As a Social Worker at Bay Regional Medical Center, you will play a vital role in our patient care team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing social assessments and evaluations to identify patient needs
- Developing and implementing individualized care plans
- Providing counseling and support services to patients and their families
- Collaborating with healthcare professionals to ensure effective patient care
- Assessing and addressing the social and emotional factors that impact patient well-being
To qualify for the Social Worker position, you must meet the following requirements:
- A Master of Social Work (MSW) degree from an accredited institution
- Current licensure as a Social Worker in the state of Georgia
- Strong understanding of social work principles and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced healthcare environment
Why Choose Bay Regional Medical Center?
When you join our team at Bay Regional Medical Center, you become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment. We value our employees and offer a range of benefits to enhance their careers and well-being, including:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- A strong commitment to work-life balance
- A diverse and inclusive workforce
Bay Regional Medical Center is dedicated to achieving excellence in patient care, and we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. Join us in making a difference in the lives of our patients and the Athens, Georgia community.