SURGICAL ASSISTANT Job in Melrose Park, Illinois, 60160
About Bay Regional Medical Center
Bay Regional Medical Center is a leading healthcare provider in Melrose Park, Illinois, dedicated to delivering exceptional patient care and surgical services. With a team of experienced professionals, we strive to create a welcoming and supportive environment for both our patients and employees.
As a surgical assistant at Bay Regional Medical Center, you will play a crucial role in assisting surgeons during medical procedures. Your primary responsibilities will include preparing the operating rooms, arranging surgical equipment and supplies, sterilizing instruments, and providing support to ensure the smooth flow of surgical procedures.
- Assisting surgeons before, during, and after surgeries
- Preparing operating rooms and sterilizing surgical instruments
- Managing and organizing surgical equipment and supplies
- Providing support to the surgical team during procedures
To be considered for this position, you need to meet the following qualifications:
- Completion of an accredited surgical assisting program
- Valid Surgical Assistant certification
- Strong knowledge of surgical procedures and practices
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Why Join Our Team?
Working at Bay Regional Medical Center offers numerous benefits and opportunities for growth. We value our employees' contributions and provide a supportive work culture that fosters professional development. As a surgical assistant, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team, collaborating closely with surgeons and other healthcare professionals to deliver high-quality patient care.
If you are passionate about surgical assisting and want to join a reputable medical center in Melrose Park, Illinois, we encourage you to apply. Take the next step in your career by submitting your application through our online portal or contacting our HR department for further assistance.
© 2021 Bay Regional Medical Center. All rights reserved.