About Bay Regional Medical Center
Welcome to Bay Regional Medical Center, an esteemed healthcare facility located in Mason City, Iowa. Dedicated to providing exceptional and compassionate healthcare services, we strive to make a positive impact on our patients' lives. As a leading medical center in the region, we offer a wide range of specialties and cutting-edge technologies to deliver outstanding care to our community.
Your Opportunity with us
If you're a new graduate registered nurse looking to kick-start your career, Bay Regional Medical Center has the perfect opportunity for you. Join our dynamic team and be part of our mission to provide exceptional patient care.
As an RN - New Graduate, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality nursing care to patients under the supervision of experienced nurses and physicians. You will have the opportunity to rotate through various departments, gaining valuable experience and developing your skills across a broad spectrum of patient care.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assessing and monitoring patient health conditions
- Administering medications and treatments as prescribed
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary healthcare teams
- Assisting in planning and implementing patient care plans
- Providing emotional support and education to patients and their families
- Maintaining accurate and detailed patient records
- Adhering to infection control and safety standards
Qualifications and Requirements
To be considered for the RN - New Graduate position at Bay Regional Medical Center, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program
- Valid and current RN license in the state of Iowa
- BLS and ACLS certifications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Attention to detail and excellent problem-solving abilities
At Bay Regional Medical Center, we value our employees and recognize their contributions. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive salary and compensation packages
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Paid time off and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Career development and growth opportunities
If you're ready to take the first step in your nursing career and join a reputable healthcare institution, apply now for the RN - New Graduate - 12 Hr Shifts job at Bay Regional Medical Center. We look forward to reviewing your application and welcoming you to our talented team of healthcare professionals.