Job Opening: MA, Medical Assistant - Johnstown - Primary Care
If you're looking for a rewarding career in the healthcare industry, Bay Regional Medical Center has a fantastic opportunity for you. We are currently seeking a highly skilled and dedicated Medical Assistant (MA) to join our Primary Care team in Johnstown.
About Bay Regional Medical Center
Bay Regional Medical Center is a leading healthcare institution committed to providing exceptional patient care. With our state-of-the-art facilities and passionate healthcare professionals, we strive to deliver high-quality medical services to our community.
Responsibilities of a Medical Assistant
As a Medical Assistant, you will play a vital role in ensuring the smooth operation of our Primary Care clinic in Johnstown. Your responsibilities will include both clinical and administrative tasks to support the healthcare team and deliver outstanding patient care.
- Assist healthcare providers during patient examinations and procedures
- Record patients' vital signs, medical history, and symptoms
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by healthcare professionals
- Perform basic laboratory tests and procedures
- Prepare examination rooms and ensure all necessary supplies are available
- Assist with patient education and provide instructions for at-home care
- Manage patient records and ensure accurate documentation
- Coordinate referrals to specialists and other healthcare facilities
- Handle administrative tasks such as scheduling appointments and managing patient inquiries
Qualifications and Skills
To be successful as a Medical Assistant at Bay Regional Medical Center, you should possess the following qualifications:
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant program
- Current certification as a Medical Assistant (CMA) or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in medical terminology and knowledge of common medical procedures
- Familiarity with electronic medical records (EMR) systems
Join Our Team
At Bay Regional Medical Center, we value our employees and provide a supportive work environment. We offer competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
If you are a qualified Medical Assistant looking for an exciting career opportunity, we encourage you to apply today. Join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals and make a difference in the lives of our patients!
Bay Regional Medical Center | 123 Main St. | Johnstown, USA | Phone: (123) 456-7890