Welcome to the Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant - Internal Medicine Geriatrics position at Bay Regional Medical Center! If you are a highly motivated healthcare professional with a passion for providing outstanding care to patients in the field of Internal Medicine Geriatrics, then we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Join our Dynamic Team
At Bay Regional Medical Center, we believe in fostering a collaborative and supportive environment that allows our healthcare professionals to thrive and make a positive impact on the lives of our patients. As a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in our Internal Medicine Geriatrics department, you will have the chance to work alongside renowned physicians and multidisciplinary teams, gaining invaluable experience and contributing to the health of our community.
As a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant specializing in Internal Medicine Geriatrics, you will play a crucial role in providing comprehensive medical care to our geriatric patients. Your responsibilities may include:
- Performing physical examinations and assessments
- Diagnosing and treating acute and chronic illnesses
- Ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests
- Developing and implementing treatment plans
- Prescribing appropriate medications
- Providing patient education and counseling
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
To be considered for the Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant position in Internal Medicine Geriatrics, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Valid Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license in the state of Idaho
- Master's degree in Nursing or Physician Assistant studies
- Board certification in geriatric medicine (preferred)
- Strong clinical knowledge and experience in Internal Medicine Geriatrics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks
Why Choose Bay Regional Medical Center?
As a leading healthcare provider in Boise, Idaho, Bay Regional Medical Center offers numerous benefits and opportunities for professional growth:
- A supportive and inclusive work environment
- State-of-the-art facilities and advanced medical technology
- Collaboration with renowned physicians and specialists
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Ongoing training and continuing education
- Potential for career advancement
- A chance to make a real difference in the lives of our patients and the community
How to Apply
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join our exceptional team as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant specializing in Internal Medicine Geriatrics, we encourage you to apply now by visiting our website and submitting your application through our online portal.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to make a positive impact and shape the future of healthcare. Join Bay Regional Medical Center today and be part of our mission to provide high-quality, patient-centered care.